Monday, August 13, 2007

GMAIL - out of space

I thought one rarely is in this situation i.e running out of space in gmail. I was not getting any emails since 2 days. Since I don't usually sign out of account it didn't display any warning message. I tried to sign out and login to see the message that 'I ran out of space'!
Below is the screenshot:

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:53 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, didn't think Google had a limit, but I guess they do.

    Interval.in - India's premier movie portal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Why don't you delete some of the mails. i am sure half of the mails would be junk .

    --Google Admin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:28 AM

    If you would like to obtain a great deal from
    this article then you have to apply such methods to your won
    website.
    Check out my webpage : contractors in Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:27 AM

    If you are going for most excellent contents like myself,
    simply pay a visit this web page everyday for
    the reason that it offers quality contents, thanks

    Also visit my website http://humanize.com/

    ReplyDelete